- Batch dosing
- Speed in the dosage to guarantee the existing hourly production
- Suitable for handling any type of liquid: fats, oil, molasses, lecithin, creams, acids, amino acids , solvents.
- Precise dosage for each product, from micro to macro components in aqueous, oily or solvent based form.
- Handling micro and macro components
- Excellent homogenization and emulsion of he liquids
- Perfect distribution of liquids inside the mash during the mixing phase, regardless of the type of mixer
- Suitable for handling any kind of liquid with any type of viscosity
- Management cost reduction
- Improving feed quality
- Less dirt in the batch mixer
- Reducing lumps and fines
- Increasing production
- Increasing moisture retention by homogenising oil and water based liquids
The Dosamix system is the best way to add all the liquids into the mixer.
Dosing is done by accurate weighing scales, the premix of the liquids is handled by the HOMOGENISER machine which creates a homogenous solution even when combining together both water and oil based products.
This will allow :
- Reduction of lumps and particles of the liquids
- Reduction of viscosity (of molasses, fats and other sticky liquids)
- Improve the spraying phase effect
- Improve CV “Coefﬁcient of Variation” of the liquids mixed together with the feed
- Improve colour quality of the compound
- Reduction of variation of production and consumption of the pelletizing or extruder machine
- Saves humidity in the ﬁnal feed, as the water will become englobed into the oil particles
- Steam in the conditioner will be more easily absorbed into the feed
After the homogenization, The spraying is done by our SMOG Atomiser, that guarantees small droplets and a perfect distribution into the mixer.
|DM2/150 E||150 L||EML 1/200||6|
|DM2/350 E||350 L||EML 1/200||8|
|DM2/500 E||500 L||EML 3/100||10|
|DM2/150 F||150 L||F 400 600||6|
|DM2/350 F||150 L||F 400 600||8|
|DM2/500 F||500 L||F 400 600||10|
PLEASE GO TO THE CONTACT FORM